May 14, 2006

This "loyalty to your husband" thing is getting real tired

Okay, I was about to leave to see Mom when I came across this stupid ass mutha:
First lady Laura Bush said on Sunday she does not believe opinion polls showing her husband's approval ratings at record low levels.

Interviewed on Fox News Sunday, Laura Bush said she did not think people were losing confidence in President George W. Bush, despite a series of polls showing support for him at its lowest point in his five-year presidency and among the lowest for any president in the past 50 years.

"I don't really believe those polls. I travel around the country. I see people, I see their responses to my husband. I see their response to me," she said.
Only because people who come within touching distance are heavily screened so that you only meet the dumbasses who still believe in you and your husband.

Bitch, don't even.

No comments: