May 21, 2006

I'm baaaack!

Yosemite RAWKED, despite the havoc it played with my hay fever.


Let's just say that the trip would have kicked MORE ass had I not had the worst allergy attacks. Ever. Worse than that time in Missouri.


Oh, and I managed to get about 15 mosquito bites in the span of about 15 minutes. I'm efficient like that. Ugh.


All complaining aside, I still managed to have lots and lots of fun. When I go back, I'm definitely bringing my bike. I had major bikelust the entire time I was on the valley floor. Next time, it's SO on. Yosemite + me + bike. Holla!



Anyhoo, these are a few of the photos I took (I really need a bigger memory card for that camera). I'm waiting for the giant digital camera fileswap to take place with everyone else, so I'll share more if I find some good ones.

P.S. Managed to catch some of the Hayden confirmation hearings and caught a whiff of this bullshit --- sorry, symbolic bullshit --- about English becoming the official language. WTF?

2 comments:

Ignatius M. Dedd said...

wow. incredibly beautiful.

Laurie said...

Mags, what GORGEOUS pictures! Are you sure you didn't just scan some postcards? ; )

By the way, you can set your camera to take pictures of lesser size (and quality) that will take up less memory on your card, but it's always nice to have an extra handy.