Nov 24, 2005

Sweeeeet.

Pure Nerd
73 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 17% Dork
For The Record:
  • A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
  • A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
  • A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.

You scored better than half in Nerd, earning you the title of: Pure Nerd.

The times, they are a-changing. It used to be that being exceptionally smart led to being unpopular, which would ultimately lead to picking up all of the traits and tendences associated with the "dork." No-longer. Being smart isn't as socially crippling as it once was, and even more so as you get older: eventually being a Pure Nerd will likely be replaced with the following label: Purely Successful.

Congratulations!


(Props to Ole Blue The Heretic for the link.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

on another test I merely am a Nerd Wannabe ... so Mags, how many computer have you built?

Mags said...

GI: Cheney is the Devil Incarnate. Bush is a boob. Fitzy is Frodo.*** By the way, nice poem. Did you write that?

Blogenfreude: How many computers have I built? Zero. How many computers have I mangled? Two. I may be a nerd about some things, but when it comes to computers, I'm a total dork.

Mags said...

*** I don't know what's up with me and my LOTR references lately.