May 2, 2005

... And all was right with the world.

The Geek Squad finally got things right and got me my laptop back. Those spyware problems from way back finally got the best of my trusty ol' HP.

Anyway. I really have no energy to write about anything. I'm just relieved that the laptop is back home. And yet I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed now, because I have to get my hands on a copy of MS Office, because those damn GS folks didn't put it back on. Got a new hard drive and everything, which means losing all my photos, all my writing samples, all versions of my resume and cover/networking letters.

Hope y'all had a great weekend. I did.

2 comments:

Mike Davis said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

Mags said...

Adam: I did, but I won't go into detail. Heh.

Blah: Thank you SO much for those suggestions. I didn't even know about the Limited User setting, nor did I know about OpenOffice.org. Thanks!