Apr 7, 2005

You probably think this song is about you

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm shamelessly vain sometimes. I'll 'splain.

I'm sure other people do this too, but I go back to different blogs I've posted comments to, just to see if anyone has responded to what I wrote. And I get all giddy and happy when they do. Because, you know. It's like, people actually like what you have to say.

So today, I go through my daily (okay, hourly?) ritual of going back to the different blogs I frequent (see list on the left), looking for a specific comment I wrote the other day about Tom DeLay getting strapped down into a chair, Michael Bolton, and feces. I thought it was pretty funny.

But I think the blogger erased it, because I can't find it anymore, and I know it posted last night without a hitch. And if you did, I really apologize if I offended your sensibilities; that wasn't my intention at all. But if it's some weird computer glitch, or me just being an asshat and not knowing how to navigate through your site, then whatever, all is good in the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. M. Bolten and feces? That's rich.

Yes, I like what you have to say and thank you for commenting. You've been blogrolled. That always feels good too!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Tatoo Tom DeLay with feces? Old Horse would NEVER erase something that fine.

Mags said...

UPDATE: I found the post. It was on Brother Kenya's Paradigm (http://brotherkenya.blogspot.com/2005/04/earl-of-ethics.html) - sorry I don't know how to do the HTML thingy. Go there if you want, to read my comment. It's a doozy. And just another fine example of how this administration brings out the worst in me. I mean, it's pretty evil to wish Michael Bolton on anyone, I don't care who you are. That shit is crazy.

Unknown said...

i like it when folks leave smutty comments on my blog, it makes me feel that my 6th grade English teacher was wrong. I'm NOT retarded!!!
:^b
smutty, lurid comments will win you a smile..o.k...a leer from me..

peace
bodhi