Apr 6, 2005

Goodbye, Blog Explosion.

I thought I had come to the end of all my pop-up ad drama, and started to surf BE again today.

Whaddaya know. Pop-ups. On BLAST.

I've spent all my credits on banners. I'll just surf blog after blog and leave comments from here on out. Screw BE. It's not worth the hassle.

I think I've installed like, 24930 firewall programs, run 5o6042029 virus/adware/spybot scans.

This BETTER be it.

Please continue to come by my humble little blog. I'll make it worth your while.

5 comments:

Mike Davis said...

I stop by several times a day Mags, and will continue to do so.

Don't go anywhere!

Ang said...

I told you ... Firefox ... trust me!

Mags said...

Adam: Thank you!

Ang: Dude. I was ON Firefox when it happened. But I also had AOL running, so I have no idea. But don't worry, I'm ALL ABOUT the Firefox. Thank you for the wonderful suggestion!

Anonymous said...

Gee, I wish something like that would happen to me. I never get in on the fun.

Anonymous said...

I had noticed popups happening sometimes, but couldn't figure out where they came from. I wonder if that was BE. Damn them *shakes fist*

Grr.

Oh well, I'm going to BR ya and that's that. :)