Apr 14, 2005

Cognitive Dissonance: The Bush Years

Sidney Blumenthal wrote a great article in Salon about the Bush administration's use of rampant cognitive dissonance and how it applies to the impending confirmation of John Bolton. I say "impending," because not one thing has followed even the slightest hint of logic since Dubya's been in office. He's gonna get confirmed. I bet you a carne asada burrito he does.

Anyway, here's the article. I couldn't have said it better myself. Bolton is seriously the wrong guy for the job, and Chafee needs some sense slapped into him.

There I go again, getting all riled up. Bastards.

2 comments:

Diversity? said...

Two things about George W. Bush. One we know, the second we can hope for. What we know is that he can't run again. What we can hope for is that none of the Supreme Court Justices die or retire while he is still in office.

Gothamimage said...

Mags, I enjoy your blog