Mar 25, 2005

In the Red

Not to gross you out or anything, but I'm riding the cotton pony this week. And I hate it, because for the week and a half preceding this event, I develop these crazy, overly specific food cravings. This month was the worst, because I craved nothing but crunchy cheesy poofs.

Yes, this month I became Cartman. Like "Red Dragon," except without the harelip and the all the killing and stuff.

I don't think there was ever a time period before surfing the crimson wave that I ever actually craved anything healthy. Oh no. God forbid that happens. All the ladies, if you feel me, help me sing it out. Here's a list of just some of the things I've craved over the last few months. And this is just stuff that I just had to have. And each month, it's always just one particular thing. And I have to have this thing at least once every day.
  • Hostess cupcakes (the orange ones)
  • Crunchy fast food chicken sandwiches (I normally HATE these)
  • Chocolate (typical, I know)
  • Steak (medium rare, rib eye)
  • Twix (caramel, never peanut butter)
  • Pearl/Bubble/Boba tea (taro flavor)
  • Peanut butter (Laura Scudder's reduced fat "natural style")
  • Ice cream (Breyer's natural vanilla with real vanilla bean specks)
  • Buffalo wings (mild, with extra bleu cheese dressing)
  • Carnitas burritos from La Morena (with black beans)
  • Oreos (regular, not double stuffed, dipped in black coffee)
  • Salt & vinegar potato chips
Oh, to be a woman.

4 comments:

Chad said...

I'm so glad I'm not a woman.

Tamara said...

I had a huge craving for mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. Mmmm...

Allie said...

cool.

ranch.

doritos.

Mags said...

Dude. Allie. Cool Ranch Doritos smell like feet. Try the Cool Guacamole ones. They're WAY better.