Yes, this month I became Cartman. Like "Red Dragon," except without the harelip and the all the killing and stuff.
I don't think there was ever a time period before surfing the crimson wave that I ever actually craved anything healthy. Oh no. God forbid that happens. All the ladies, if you feel me, help me sing it out. Here's a list of just some of the things I've craved over the last few months. And this is just stuff that I just had to have. And each month, it's always just one particular thing. And I have to have this thing at least once every day.
- Hostess cupcakes (the orange ones)
- Crunchy fast food chicken sandwiches (I normally HATE these)
- Chocolate (typical, I know)
- Steak (medium rare, rib eye)
- Twix (caramel, never peanut butter)
- Pearl/Bubble/Boba tea (taro flavor)
- Peanut butter (Laura Scudder's reduced fat "natural style")
- Ice cream (Breyer's natural vanilla with real vanilla bean specks)
- Buffalo wings (mild, with extra bleu cheese dressing)
- Carnitas burritos from La Morena (with black beans)
- Oreos (regular, not double stuffed, dipped in black coffee)
- Salt & vinegar potato chips