Mar 22, 2005

Waiting to Exhale

So Dad's surgery went very well yesterday, and the neuroradiologist was "very pleased" with how things turned out. He may be coming home tonight, if all goes well.

Thanks so much for the good thoughts. I really appreciate it.

By the way, I am a real twisted individual, because I've been entertaining thoughts lately of the "wouldn't it be cool if I could date Dad's neuroradiologist?" variety. I mean, think about it, the guy's like, a miracle worker, he's super intelligent, is local, and probably works so much that he doesn't even have a girlfriend yet.

But then again, he's Asian, and I can't get past the "we're probably related" thing. So there goes that idea. Let alone the whole ethics issue.

If the Terri Schiavo case has taught me anything it's this: Get an Advance Directive. In writing.

By the way, "schiavo" in Italian means "slave."

Hmmm....

2 comments:

Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

well im glad your dads doing well, i know what an ordeal that kind of thing is.
anyhoot duder, i found you on msn and added you and no response. god doesnt like msn turds. but your not a msn turd.

kabooke quantum fighter

Mike Davis said...

Glad all went well yesterday.

Go on, Date the Doc! Neurologist, neurotic, they're all the same in the end. Does he have a 911?