- One Child Left Behind: Aside from the fact that we're the same age, he's a Capricorn AND born in the year of the rat, I love his writing style. He's almost as ovary worthy as Mark Morford although a) hees vife vood be very angry, and b) I only have two ovaries.
- What's Wrong With...: A fresh perspective from across the pond.
- T&A: Two girls from SoCal who sound like the kind of chicks I like to hang with. They're witty, ascerbic, and way sarcastic. I love it. One of them is trying to quit smoking, and I feel like I'm drawn to her saga.
- Coroner Stories: This site appeals to my morbid fascination with forensics and my obsession with "Silence of the Lambs." It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.
- Regurgitated News: All the wit of John Stewart, except available way before my bedtime.
- Guns N' Baddus: I added this guy to my favorites on the strength of one entry alone - his retelling of his dream about God. Funny as all hell. Ah, if only I had more ovaries...
Mar 2, 2005
What a lovely little blogging world we live in. As I continue to surf through the multitude of Internet Voices yearning to be free, there are a few that I find myself coming back to over and over again, for various reasons. Feel free to check them out. Word.