Apr 29, 2006

Mug Shots

By now you've read yourself silly, finding out all there is to know about Rush Limbaugh's arrest and resulting settlement. Here's his mug shot:



Which reminded me of this mug shot:


Why are both of these mofos smiling? Both of these mug shots, replete with an aura of smugness, belie the arrogance and "you can't touch me, I have friends in high places" attitude that lies within. Totally disgusting.

It kind of cracks me up too, because these guys think they're being so cool, but seriously, they're dumbasses, because yoo-hoo, YOU HAVE A MUG SHOT.

Although, I do have to say, I kinda dig this particular mug shot. I almost put it on a t-shirt, until I saw that someone already beat me to it.


Now, that's what I call a fucking proper mug shot. I loves me some Hugh Grant.



(Photo credit: Limbaugh - AP Photo/Palm Beach Sheriff's Office; DeLay - The Smoking Gun; Grant - mugshots.org)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Mags, didn't you laugh yourself silly when you first heard about Limbaugh, self-proclaimed father of righteousness, sobriety, and propriety, in trouble again for narcotics abuse? The hypocrisy is, in the words of Mary Matalin, "delicious."