- When it comes to matters of the heart, I think I --- the eternal optimist --- have finally become cynical and jaded.
- I secretly suspect my friends think I'm the biggest flake on the planet. The reality is that I spend all of my disposable income on flamenco lessons.
- I won't look in any mirror if I'm in the dark. I'm going to be thirty-fucking-five this year and I'm still freaked out about "Bloody Mary."
- I worry too much about my parents. Maybe it's an only-child thing. Maybe it's carryover from the fact that:
- I'm mildly hypochondriac-ish.
- And OCD-ish. This is a relatively new development.
- I think all of my friends are more exciting and cooler than I am.
- I have this uncanny ability to look at someone just before they're about to hock a loogie. Don't be jealous.
I hereby tag the following cool people. They may or may not respond, but check out their blogs anyway, because they rock. (So does my tagger's blog, by the way.)