Nov 7, 2006

Election 2006 Thoughts

To be updated as needed:
  1. Dems take the House. Yay!
  2. Why the hell is the Allen/Webb race so freakin' close? And I'm not alone in this thought.
  3. A-listers got to hang out and blog at CNN. What about the G-listers, I say???
  4. Britney sure picked a hell of a day to file for divorce. Attention hog!
  5. Jim Webb's just given his victory speech, but I'm still skeptical. Even at 99% of precincts reporting (10:09 p.m.)
  6. Yay Nancy Pelosi!
  7. Santorum gets the boot. Jonsey must be so excited. I know I am!
  8. Lieberman? WTF?
  9. Prop 85 looks like it might not pass. Yay.
  10. Even if we don't take the Senate, we still gained some seats. Time for Bush to get the hint already.
  11. Prop 87 looks like it won't pass either. Boo.
  12. I'm digging Arianna Huffington's accent.
  13. What will be the tone of Dubya's press conference tomorrow?

1 comment:

MikeJ said...

I am SO excited that Santorum got the boot, and by almost 20 percentage points. Hell, that's not a boot...that's being shot out of a cannon back into the 1950s where you freakin' belong.

Still, I will miss the Dan Savage-inspired "santorum" references. Perhaps we will need to find a new Senator to associated with the frothy mixture of...well, you know :)

Perhaps Lieberman! Which isn't really fair. I just don't like the guy.