Mar 17, 2006

Caress Me Down

It's been a while since I did one of these silly Internet quizzes, so I thought I'd start the weekend off right. Have a great weekend, everybody.



Which Sublime song are you?

Caress Me Down

Te gusta reggae, y te gusta punk rock. Oh and what's that other thing you like...oh yeah-sex. You're hornier than Ron Jeremy. Uuh, and that's the lovin' sound.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

1 comment:

Kabooke Quantum Fighter said...

DOOODE!! i luuuuurrrvvvvee this tune! but my favourite lyrics, in fact, of all time are these!!!!!!:

so she told me to come over, and I took that trip
and then she pulled out my mushroom tip,
and, when it came out, it went drip, drip, drip
I didn't know she had the G.I. Joe, kung-foo grip

yaiis! mushroom tip, drip drip drip, kung foo grip!! legend! the best string of words since tennyson!

ok as long as you know, i love sublime too. ye! eZ now!