Jan 25, 2006

Shake Your PopoZao

"Fire."

That's how Kevin Federline, aka Mr. Britney Spears, describes what I assume to be his debut single.

Here's a clip of him rocking out to it. Look at the expression on the face, as if this is the hardest, funkiest, most original shit ever written. Ever.

I also think it's funny how he tries to mouth along with the lyrics, but stops, as if he doesn't really know them. Isn't this his cut?

Anyway. It's entertaining, at least.

I know, I should be blogging about more serious things, like how Google is betraying its own mission by censoring itself in China, how Alito is most likely going to be confirmed, how Rick Santorum advocated bumper stickers as a sufficient means to support the troops and then subsequently flipped out today, etc.

But I don't really have anything new to say. So. K-Fed it is.

P.S. Apparently, "Popozao" means "big ass" in Portugese. In case you were wondering.

No comments: