Dec 6, 2005

Looking for something to do this week?

If so, I’m here to help.

Wednesday
Your boss sucks, and you’ve had it up to here? If so, come to the Bad Bosses Bash at the Linen Life Gallery in Emeryville (1375 Park Avenue). According to this article in the Chron, “Oakland author and business consultant Gini Graham Scott will discuss her book "A Survival Guide for Working with Bad Bosses'' and lead participants in some interactive games designed to help identify bad bosses and suggest ways to deal with them.” Much more positive and productive than voodoo dolls and the various spells you’ve undoubtedly been concocting, I’m sure.

Thursday
SFSU’s McKenna Auditorium will be hosting a screening of “Homecoming,” that anti-war zombie flick written by the Bay Area’s own Sam Hamm – who, incidentally, will be in attendance to answer your questions should you be so inclined. Rumor has it the director may be there as well. But don’t hold me to that. It starts at 7 p.m.

I inform, because I care.

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

Not much worse than a bad boss!
Thank you for highlighting my idea on Blog by Women. :)
Lois Lane