Jun 13, 2005

2005 AIDS Walk San Francisco

On Sunday, July 17, I'll be doing the AIDS Walk. It's a fun six-mile walk, and participants get tons of freebies, cool t-shirts, and - more important - a sense of gratification knowing that they did their part to fight against this horrible disease. Oh yeah, and it's great exercise. And Jah knows I need it.

More and more people we know are becoming infected with this disease every day. And I know more and more people have lost close friends and family to this epidemic. I urge you to do your part and walk with us.

I'm also collecting sponsorships. If you'd like to sponsor me (any amount counts!), go here.

If you don't want to donate money, foot rubs are also acceptable. Heh heh.

3 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Heck, I thought Mags was your full name. I never get anything right.

Send name, pls., to Gene Maudlin at mbenditem@msn.com. Will pledge money AND foot rubs.

Mags said...

Oh thank you Hoss! You're the best ever!
By the way, I like peppermint foot lotion. Thanks. >wink<

Adobo said...

ok Mags! I helped make your goal!!! You go girl!