Jan 15, 2007

Put away that damn cell phone at the pump.

So it's really true what they say about using your cell phone at the pump.

Don't be like this guy:
The 59-year-old resident of The Travelers Hotel on Georgia Street in Vallejo suffered second- and third-degree burns on half his body Saturday night when his cell phone caught fire and ignited his clothing and the plastic chair he was sitting in, the Vallejo Fire Department reported. A sprinkler confined the fire to the immediate area and firefighters found Luis Picaso on the floor of the bathroom.
To add insult to injury, the NBC anchor (where I first heard of this story) basically outed that man's bad fashion sense, saying that the man's polyester/nylon fabric in his clothing contributed to the spread of the fire.

Bad enough the man's phone caught on fire, but you had to call him out for not wearing natural fibers, too? Damn, you ain't right!

1 comment:

Kvatch said...

To add insult to injury, the NBC anchor (where I first heard of this story) basically outed that man's bad fashion sense...

Harsh, harsh!

Maybe the Queer Eye guys could do an intervention...I mean when...uh...he recovers, that is. I hear that QEftSG is done.