Sep 5, 2006

Irony, or poetic justice? You decide.

Crikey. Look on the bright side: If I were a professional, world-renown "wildlife warrior," this would be the way I'd want to go:
...Steve came over the top of the [sting] ray and the tail came up, and spiked him here (in the chest), and he pulled it out and the next minute he's gone.
Condolences to Steve "The Crocodile Hunter" Irwin's family. That sucks. But at least he went out doing something he's been passionate about enough to make a career out of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no no no! She should have been eaten by a croc. It actually makes me a little sat that he wasn't...

I suppose sting ray is the second best way for steve irwin to go. Especially when you hear he went all he-man and pulling it out himself.

I think I'll geniunely miss him.

Adobo said...

I met Steve, his wife and their first kid a few years ago. They were the nicest, down to earth, and genuine people one can meet. One posting on a blog by a 5 year old (Mom's blog) said, " I guess God needed him to help with the animals in heaven". Sniff....