Jul 13, 2006

Taking a cue from K-Fed

I've been feeling a bit lonely these days, but now I think I've finally found a way to give my social life a boost and fatten up my wallet:
Britney Spears’ hubby has been earning extra cash by charging to show up at soirees; his fee for a cameo, according to In Touch Weekly, is a whopping $20,000.

And Spears is reportedly thrilled that, with Rent-A-Kevin and other gigs, her former back-up dancer actually has an income. In fact, Federline has supposedly earned $700,000 in the last four months.

[...]

With Federline raking in all this cash he reportedly did something that once would have been unthinkable: When he and Spears recently went to a restaurant, ITW claims Federline actually picked up the tab.
In lieu of cash money, cold beers and delightful conversation will be accepted graciously on my part.

No comments: