Jul 25, 2006

So this guy walks into a talent agent's office ...

(I know this is an old movie, but I just got NetFlix, so cut me some slack.)

If you don't know what "The Aristocrats" is about, basically it's a movie about a joke. A really, really, really filthy joke that has been improvised over the years, but the punchline is always the same. It's the setup of the joke that makes the joke itself, and the more far-fetched the setup, the funnier, the crazier, the more outrageous the joke becomes.

Anyway, I just saw it tonight, and it had me rolling. My favorites are all here: Lewis Black, John Stewart, Sarah Silverman, Carrie Snow (she's skinny now!), Dana Gould (love him!), and Taylor Negron.

Kevin Pollack's impersonation of Christopher Walken is hilarious. Hysterical. And remember Bob Saget? I had no idea he was so twisted: It's almost creepy to remember that he was the dad on "Full House" and the cheesy host of "America's Funniest Home Videos." This movie actually makes me have a little more respect for him.

If you haven't seen it yet, go rent it, add it to your queue, whatever. Just watch it.

Then come back and tell me what you think.

No comments: