Jun 26, 2006

Do you miss me?

One of the perks of having "event planner" as one of your job responsibilities is getting hooked up by your venue people. And as such, I'm sitting in a hotel suite that I wouldn't be able to afford on my own, enjoying the one-million-thread-count bed linens, whirlpool bathtub, and requisite wine-bottle-as-amenity. Not all at the same time, but you get the idea. I think this hotel room is bigger than my apartment.

Tomorrow and Wednesday are the conference days though, so I'm sure I'm going to be running around like crazy. But for now, let me see if I can find something to blog about, as things have been a bit ... lacking ... around here.

3 comments:

Polt said...

You are NOT complaining about being a hotel room larger than your apartment with all the amenities, ARE you?

Cause if so, I'll switch you that with my dingey little concrete block, no windows office here.

Mags said...

Hell no! I don't want to leave!

Okay, my only complaint is that the pillows are too small and too soft.

But other than that, I'm not complaining, I swear!

Actually, I'm coming back on Friday for a spa treatment, heh heh.

Brian I said...

Heh. Conversely, one of the perks of being a procurement wonk is that you can get absolutely none of the hook up.

Glad you're having / had fun. :)