Dec 7, 2006

This Charming Man

To all my fellow Project Runway aficionados:

Are you sitting down?

I don't know how to say this, so I'm just going to say it.

Tim Gunn may not return for the next season.
His responsibilities as chair of the fashion design department at New York City's Parsons school, where Gunn, 53, has worked for 23 years, make him unavailable for filming during the academic year.
Lawd, help me please, I hope he finds a way to make it work, because the show would totally suck without him.

6 comments:

Dagny said...

No Tim??? That would be so wrong.

Anonymous said...

To quote Jeff Lynne:
"It's over."

Well, that's it. If Tim's not there I don't know what else would bring me there. I mean certainly not Heidi and "NNAGARCEEA" (as Heidi likes calling her).

Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I would have some trouble watching that show without him, he's the heart.

Adobo said...

Knowing Bravo, Gunn will be replaced by Issuck Mizrahi. Ick! I vote for Kathy Griffin!! MEEEOWW!

Anonymous said...

I know that I say I wouldn't watch without Tim.. but I know that I would watch just to make sure I hated it. *sobs* Yes, that's how bad it is.

Tim's gotta come back. Gotta. BUT, if they can't make that work, then maybe they will get Nick! Or ANDRAE! I hope that they would at LEAST try to get someone who knows SOMETHING about fashion.

Although Tim is da man!

Anonymous said...

nooooooooo.....it just wouldn't be the same without the "make it work"!