I didn't think there was anything too spectacular about this reunion show, so I'd just like to leave you with my observations.
- Why do bangs look so much better on other people (and by "other people," I mean "Heidi Klum") except me?
- Why was Victorya upset about Jack leaving?
- Why did the camera immediately cut to Victorya when the designers complained about eating so much Chinese take out?
- I think it's safe to assume that the entire cast and crew of this season's Project Runway HATED Victorya.
- I love how Heidi says “Lincoln, Nebraska.”
- Ricky. Crying. I'm over it.
- The montages? I was a little underwhelmed by them. Except:
- Elisa's extraterrestrial video montage rivaled Guadalupe's in terms of sheer train wreckedness.
- Watching Michael Kors lose his poker face over the corny runway antics of the RAW divas just touched my heart.
- Ramilicious? Is that the best you could do?
- Spread Eagle: Best Wrestler Name. Evar.
- NINAGARZILLA. I'm just saying.
- Christian is the fan favorite. Fierce. I think I identify with Christian because I, too, am fierce.
- Michael Knight! I know Tiffany is dying right now!
- Check out Heidi trying to drink in Michael Knight’s scent.
- Chris' laugh? Not all that. But I still love him.
- Jillian's human after all. She came off 40% more interesting. And her pirouette? Fierce.
Be sure to check out Blogging Project Runway's Recapalooza for recaps from other Project Runway freaks like me.