Feb 7, 2008

New obsession

I've been in downtown Los Angeles for the last 24 hours and have discovered a new obsession: Pinkberry.

Pinkberry, Silver Lake.

To some, it's just another Fro-Yo place. Others might question whether there's any yogurt actually in it. Still, some others line up around the block for a cup of it's creamy, sweet/tart goodness, with that clean finish that my palate loves oh, so much.

Now I know why. Yum. I have plans to visit the Silver Lake location today.

I leave SoCal early tomorrow and am already plotting to get a fix in before boarding the plane. Do they have one at LAX? I'm just saying.



UPDATE, 2/8: I'm going to NYC in March. I just found out they have nine locations there. I am as happy as a little girl.

2 comments:

Agi said...

I don't think we have Pinkberry here in the OC (an hour south of LA) but a few blocks from my house is Mochilato. It's a combination of Japanese Mochi and Italian gelato. Good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Oooooohhh! That looks decadent.