Our company e-mail system does this thing where they filter out all your junk e-mails and sends you a daily list of junk e-mail that it's intercepted for you. You can then review the list and unjunk any legit e-mails.
Sometimes, spam still manages to hit my inbox. What's more disturbing, though, is that the sender appears to be my own work e-mail address.
Over the last two weeks, I've received quite a few e-mails with somewhat interesting subject lines. Here's a sample:
- "Stiff, long and hard rod"
- "I'm so thick now she says it hurts"
- "Never be flaccid again"
- "Don't wait to be huge"
- "Proven to work in male subjects"
- "Re: Scarlett [Johansen?] did it for cash"
- "Fit perfectly between her jugs"
- "Women will flock like bees to honey"
And my personal favorite, "With 9 inches everything is possible."