Jun 25, 2007

Eight Random Facts About Me

Jeff at God of Biscuits tagged me with the "Eight Random Facts About Me" meme, and you know how I love me some memes. Here goes:

  1. When it comes to matters of the heart, I think I --- the eternal optimist --- have finally become cynical and jaded.
  2. I secretly suspect my friends think I'm the biggest flake on the planet. The reality is that I spend all of my disposable income on flamenco lessons.
  3. I won't look in any mirror if I'm in the dark. I'm going to be thirty-fucking-five this year and I'm still freaked out about "Bloody Mary."
  4. I worry too much about my parents. Maybe it's an only-child thing. Maybe it's carryover from the fact that:
  5. I'm mildly hypochondriac-ish.
  6. And OCD-ish. This is a relatively new development.
  7. I think all of my friends are more exciting and cooler than I am.
  8. I have this uncanny ability to look at someone just before they're about to hock a loogie. Don't be jealous.
Did I share too much, Boo?

I hereby tag the following cool people. They may or may not respond, but check out their blogs anyway, because they rock. (So does my tagger's blog, by the way.)
  1. Seamus at Rangelife
  2. Jonsey at Jones of the Nile
  3. Catherine at Poverty Barn
  4. Laurie at Defiance
  5. pins&needles at I Play With Pins and Needles
  6. Hal at Hal's House of Pancakes
  7. sb at Disgruntled Grad Gal
  8. Dulce at asi es mi vida

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine are done, as you know. It was a good exercise for me because I am not a fan of talking about myself much.

pins&needles said...

I've done this one, but I put a twist to it.

Anonymous said...

I won't look in any mirror if I'm in the dark. I'm going to be thirty-fucking-five this year and I'm still freaked out about "Bloody Mary."

I gotta ask...why would you look in a mirror in the dark? :-)

Mags said...

Kvatch: I mean I won't even glance at it. If you get up in the middle of the night to ... you know ... your eyes, having adjusted to the darkness, could glance at the mirror.

I try to avoid even doing that.